West Indies vs Australis series


                           West Indies vs Australia 

  



    WI 282/8 (50.0 Ovs)
    AUS 283/4 (48.4 Ovs)


Match
WI vs Aus, 8th Match, Australia and South Africa in West Indies Tri-Series, 2016
Date
Tuesday, June 21, 2016
Toss
Australia won the toss and opt to bowl
Time
05:00 PM GMT
Venue
Kensington Oval, Bridgetown, Barbados
Umpires
Gregory O'Brian Brathwaite, Richard Kettleborough
Third Umpire
Kumar Dharmasena


***Australia have emerged victorious in their must-win match and we have another must-win encounter coming up on Friday. The winner of the match between West Indies and South Africa will face Australia in the final on Sunday. So, plenty to play for both teams. We will be up and early to bring you all the action. Do join us on Friday. For now, cheers and bye..
Samuels: 'We spoke about getting big partnerships during team meetings, so happy with today's work. It was a satisfying innings, but we are now looking forward to Friday, need to forget today's result. I just hope that my purple patch continues for my team. I get fired up when players have something to say for me when I am in the middle. I have some friends in the South African team, looking forward to the next match.'
Marlon Samuels is the Man of the Match for his knock of 125

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »